We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you, including:
Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, phone number, etc., that you voluntarily provide when filling out a form or subscribing to our newsletter.
Usage Data: Information on how the Site is accessed and used (e.g., page views, site navigation patterns, etc.).
Use of Information
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
- To improve our Site and the services we offer.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries, customer service requests, and sending periodic emails regarding our services.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except in the following cases:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You have certain rights under data protection laws regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data held by us.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.